Re: Menu-selection screen refresh slowness

On Feb 21,  4:51pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} > Also, I found a bug, but I'm not sure how to give instructions to repeat
} > it.  When I got to the end of the (two screenfuls of) pine options and
} > pressed down-arrow, which normally cycles back to the top of the column,
} > the selection instead moved up exactly one line.  Down-arrow would just
} > cycle between those two choices thereafter.
}
} Hm. I'll try to look out for this.
}
} > Aside:  It'd be really nice of beginning-of-buffer/end-of-buffer worked
} > in menu-selection.
}
} In which way do you want this to differ from what beggining-of-history
} and end-of-history do in menu selection?

Er, sorry, I want them to work exactly like begining-of-history and
end-of-history; problem is that begining-of-history and end-of-history
don't do anything.  When I type those keys, nothing happens except that
the listing redraws itself -- I don't leave menu-selection, but the
selected item doesn't change.  Wait, that's not quite true -- when I
have two columns, ESC-< moves to the left column and ESC-> moves to
the right column, but it never moves up and down.  Maybe this is
related to the other bug.