Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: About menu selection (again)
- X-seq: zsh-workers 17540
- From: DervishD <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxx, raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: About menu selection (again)
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:50:31 +0200
- In-reply-to: <1020813150050.ZM30758@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- Organization: Pleyades
- References: <3D56CD6E.mailMX1LBVZ3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <1020812060148.ZM28748@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3D5906BF.mail17S21TJ8M@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <1020813150050.ZM30758@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: DervishD <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: DervishD <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Bart :)
>} It works because compctl is loaded!. I don't know how it gets
>} loaded, but it is :????
>Normally zsh/zle and zsh/compctl are both loaded as soon as zsh is ready
>to print the prompt.
Well, when my login zsh starts, the only modules that are loaded
are zsh/zle and zsh/main. zsh/compctl is not there. Maybe I'm not
invoking any builtin in my rc's so compctl is autoloaded :??
>messed-up module_path, but
>that can't be it because you've said you're using a static link.
Yes, they are statically linked. I'm having an idea... What if I
configured compctl prior to compilation as being statically linked
but NOT autoloaded (I mean, with load=no in the .mdd file)? I don't
have the mdd that I used for compilation, I'm afraid :((( But this
can be the problem, true?
>} Well, the fact is that if I load compctl and after that complist,
>} all works OK, so I'm happy with this. Why I must load compctl is just
>} curiosity ;))
>If you're willing to look at it that way, OK. Me, I'd be worried that it
>means something else is broken, too.
Yes, you are right, because if something is wrong, then other
fails will arise sooner or later... Just that I have bigger problems
than that ;))) Fortunately zsh works fine always ;))
Thanks for your help again, Bart.
Messages sorted by: