Re: bug in completion/expansion of files with LANG=C

On Jan 7,  2:44pm, Wayne Davison wrote:
}
} However, I was wondering if it would be nicer to switch both the old and
} the new code over to using a 3-digit octal value in such output?  E.g.
} output "\303" instead of "\M-C", and "\201" instead of "\M-^A"?

I prefer the \M- form because it gives you some clue what you should do
to generate the equivalent value from the keyboard.  Similarly, I think
the output should continue to resemble that of "bindkey -L".

I wouldn't be hearbroken either way, though.