Re: [SOLVED] Libtool/zsh quoting problem: a zsh... bug?

    Hi Andrey :)

 * Andrey Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> You do not need to Cc me, I am reading list every now and then :)

    In fact I'm Cc'ing the list, not you O:) Well, I just told
"reply" to Mutt, and your address end up in the To and the list
address in the Cc headers.

    I've fixed it with this message :)

> >     Could you please point me to where the standard says that the
> > splitting shouldn't be done after that particular expansion? I've
> > been searching with no success :((( The only thing I've found is that
> > when a parameter expansion occurs in double quotes, field splitting
> > shall not be done in the result, except for "@".
> <http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/000095399/utilities/xcu_chap02.html#tag_02_05_01>
> combined with semantic of ${var+word}:
> <http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/000095399/utilities/xcu_chap02.html#tag_02_06_02>
>
> "$@" never does word splitting; and ${var+word} is replaced with result of
> _expansion_ of word. Word in this case is "$@" ...

    OK, I did read it bad: I missed that "separate field" part...
Thanks for the explanation :)))

    So, effectively, zsh is wrong here. It should do field
separation, as dictated by the standard, but each parameter must go
to a separate field...

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado