Re: zsh 4.3.2 bug

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 06:45:53PM +0100, Fran?ois-Xavier Coudert wrote:
> $ uname -a
> IRIX64 xxx 6.5 10060437 IP27 mips unknown Irix
> $ cc -v
> MIPSpro Compilers: Version 7.4.2m

What are you using for awk?  Is is gawk? mawk? nawk? awk?  I'm betting
that the failure that goetz is experiencing is related to this (as I
mentioned in my prior reply to him on the subject).  Another reason may
well be that your build found a different signal.h header file to parse:
what is the value of SIGNAL_H in your config.log file?

..wayne..