Re: compaudit problem

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:32:06 +0400
Alexey Tourbin <at@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here is full -x transcript, maybe it can shed light.

Thanks.  Unfortunately it still looks weird; the instructions causing
one of the errors reduce to:

> +compinit:461> typeset -A _i_test
> +compinit:467> _i_name=_floppy

and then

_i_test[$_i_name]=yes

which causes

> compinit:469: bad pattern: _i_test[=yes

This doesn't happen here.  It looks like this would need analysing with
a debugger somewhere that shows the problem.  I see:

+/home/at/.i18n:1> LANG=ru_RU.CP1251

which is a little different from what I've been using to test but
there's no reason why it should make ASCII text go funny.

My guess is it's somewhere down in parse_subscript that checks for
balanced square brackets, but I don't see why.