Re: Mailing list archive suggestion

On Tuesday 2006-09-19 01:09 +1000, Bart Schaefer output:
:Would it be possible for the search interface (wilma_glimpse) on the zsh
:mailing list archives to default to display results in most-recent-first
:order, rather than least-recent-first?

Not easily that I can tell.  I've set the indexing to be sorted by date
with most recent first and it's sort of doing it now but because of
the way mhonarc updates previous files with references, etc. some files
may appear out of order.  I'm also using an older version of glimpse
which doesn't do incremental indexing properly so it's rebuilding every
time - thus the out of order problem.  Hopefully it'll be more useful
than the previous way.

Regards,
Geoff