Re: Mailing list archive suggestion

On Sep 19, 11:54am, Geoff Wing wrote:
}
} :Would it be possible for the search interface (wilma_glimpse) on
} :the zsh mailing list archives to default to display results in
} :most-recent-first order, rather than least-recent-first?
}
} Not easily that I can tell.  I've set the indexing to be sorted by date
} with most recent first and it's sort of doing it now

Hmm, thanks for trying this, Geoff, but I really want only the search
results in reverse date order, not the default index display.

} but because of the way mhonarc updates previous files with references,
} etc. some files may appear out of order.

Given that, I find it's unfortunately a bit too confusing to use in the
browsing mode.  The way it was before was better.  My apologies.