_complete_help broken

Someone, almost certainly me (or possibly I), broke _complete_help (^xh)
so that it adds an extra newline.  This happens with zsh -f and compinit
from scratch.  This is probably additional fallout from the change I put
in in 22676/22678 to make trashzle() not retrash if it never got
untrashed up (c.f. 22727).  It suggests that there's another point which
isn't fixing the cursor position after outputting to the terminal.
Unfortunately, I haven't yet got much idea of where to look for the
problem; _complete_help does some nasty things (yes, I was surprised,
too...)