Re: Zsh migrated to Symbian OS - Contributing back details.

>not sure if you have separate source files for
>Symbian support but we can add those, too

We have not added any new source files as such, but a file to have the stubs of signal related (unsupported) functions was added.

I guess 4.3.6 would be right development branch to base my integration ?

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:41:31 +0530
"Karthik B" <karthikeyan.balu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We shall start exploring this integration from our side.
>
> Which is the latest development branch that you would suggest to base our
> integration.?, and other tips that you would like to give us.

About the only game in town is the head of the main branch at sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/zsh/).

I think the way to start is to integrate any #ifdef's into the source and
send diffs (or pointers to diffs if they're long) to the list for
committing to the archive---not sure if you have separate source files for
Symbian support but we can add those, too.  To begin with you might want to
keep your own build system and we can integrate that once the code is
basically merged.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>                  Software Engineer
Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070