Re: Zsh migrated to Symbian OS - Contributing back details.

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:34:02 +0530
"Karthik B" <karthikeyan.balu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >not sure if you have separate source files for
> >Symbian support but we can add those, too
>
> We have not added any new source files as such, but a file to have the stubs
> of signal related (unsupported) functions was added.
>
> I guess 4.3.6 would be right development branch to base my integration ?

It's the same branch (the main one), yes, but you should use the head of
the CVS from Sourceforge.  See http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=4068
for information on anonymous access.  This will ensure the changes are
as close as possible to what will be committed.