Re: PATCH: Add CORRECT_NOCOMPSYS option

Greg Klanderman wrote:
> From your past comments Peter, I've inferred that this code is all due
> to a group of contributors who are no longer active, is that right?

Sven Wischnowsky wrote almost all of the programmable completion code
himself, but then got a proper job.  It's amazingly effective but very
hard to fathom; even after I've spent hours puzzling through a bit and
worked out enough to see how to fix a bug, it always surprises me just
how little I've learnt about the overall code.  Needless to say, if we
can reclaim this for the human race, comment it, and make it fit
together in a way that makes it possible to maintain, it would be a huge
help.