Re: PATCH: zstyle to control completion of functions/parameters beginning with underscore

On Mar 10, 11:44am, Greg Klanderman wrote:
}
} Or is it intentional that _alternatives, because it is taking a list
} of compadd arguments as a single string, must necessarily have proper
} quoting applied?  I.e. we actually want the full eval semantics?

Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to that.  You'd have to scan
through the completion suite looking for uses of _alternatives ...