Re: zle messes up 'words' variable?

On May 3,  8:41pm, Felipe Contreras wrote:
}
} Part b is how to workaround the issue in the current versions of zsh,
} which is what the git guys are trying to do:
} http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/172371
}
} I guess simply setting 'typeset -h words' on the top-level function
} (_git) should do the trick.

Yes, that should do it; but as zsh already has its own version of
completion for git, I'm surprised that anyone is encountering the
problem with the bash completion.  In fact that's probably why the
confusion over "words" didn't come to our attention before this.