Re: modify functions hierarchy (was: Install run-help and *.zwc files system wide in build system)

On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 08:38:28 -0800
> Another possibility is to handle it the way Doc/Makefile.in "install.info"
> does -- I don't see how that situation is different from this one.

It doesn't, fundamentally.  But that means using an ad-hoc sed function
rather than standard config.status substitution.  There's no great
reason why we shouldn't use that here, if we've used it elsewhere.  I
suppose in that case you'd pick something that wasn't likely to be
mistaken and use "sed" on all the functions?

pws