Re: zle: vi mode: wrong undo handling on fresh lines

On Jan 31,  9:00pm, Jun T. wrote:
} Subject: Re: zle: vi mode: wrong undo handling on fresh lines
}
} $ ls f<tab>
} $ ls foo         # assume there is a file 'foo'
} $ ls foo<undo>
} $ ls f<undo>
}
} now <undo> will remove the entire command line (the original behavior
} is to remove only 'f').

Hmm.  I suspect we want the additional patch (32330) to restore the old
behavior, but emacs itself considers a string of consecutive self-insert
to be a single undo event (rather than undoing each individual character)
unless there are intervening motions or deletions, so whether this is a
significant problem may depend on exactly how many and what kind of undo
events get merged.