Re: history-incremental-search-backward weird behavior for multiline commands in 5.0.x

On Jul 16,  5:30pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: history-incremental-search-backward weird behavior for multil
}
} I think the load parsing must be broken --- I'm pretty sure it always
} used doubled backslashes to signal this and it obviously used to work.

This appears to have somethign to do with workers/28332 and 28339, but
I'm not yet sure exactly what.