Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: $(...) and <<
- X-seq: zsh-workers 32927
- From: Stephane Chazelas <stephane.chazelas@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: $(...) and <<
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 18:23:27 +0100
- Cc: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:mail-followup-to:references :mime-version:content-type:content-disposition:in-reply-to :user-agent; bh=WjoOb5e+DpVBmmOzLQuqA8QeCo7jBkUlsj3wJe14imc=; b=qWLQ/79LfMJQdR1GE83IvejLXUHQ+d1CqsQrzFoAG079HV3CVPElR6EjT/qh0UYoJ7 B905AyBNSCZzzhixb8BOgSH/Vlkhb5feUTj5HdwqWLHfs7N5CiDwfE1sRqjyCV5FgVXU hgy014QUjd3Rj1JlHWU1tkpd4XNEqGad5hJ+JxqmGUO2v1Zd5T4RCJVgP3kEe+eRpuQ1 JDtws6Y/X1ULfMNOLa2qglk49jqO4kal6Mh6qyOKbdRuwWVGWr7FbcEvVlCCsBlcsuag FfTUeTDzpzUSD/XIvhP+kvuYbHDU6wMvIGq5ek1B8iY8MHRgVHPN5ST3rVjt6jFrz8JS isPg==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mail-followup-to: Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <20140731092711.GA28401@chaz.gmail.com> <140731092023.ZM16680@torch.brasslantern.com> <email@example.com>
2014-07-31 17:42:08 +0100, Peter Stephenson:
> > An issue tracker needs to be part of a larger plan -- we tried using the
> > tracker at SourceForge but it didn't work because no one monitors it, so
> > it became an issue black hole. At the moment there isn't anyone to take
> > that responsibility.
> Yes, exactly.
> A full issue tracker allowing public input is a lot of maintenance work.
> In principle it would be less work just to have an internal list of
> issues that's basically the result of discussion on this list and can be
> published as such. But it's still some work for someone.
What about github?
Would it really be a lot more work than following this ML?
Messages sorted by: