Re: zsh-5.0.5-dev-1

On Mon, 11 Aug 2014 18:30:02 +0200
Axel Beckert <abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It seems as if commit 3c25cb29aba4d4c1a907aa29db48c36d8dbac18e mixed
> up source and build directories and hence broke out of tree building.

Yes, crossed with my last message.

> At least the following patch fixes it for me:

It looks like there's one more that needs changing in the TEXI2HTML =
macro assignment (I'm not quite sure how it works without that).

> Haven't yet tested it with in-tree-building though. I'm also slightly
> surprised that this only came up now. That commit is from January. So
> maybe I'm still missing something else...

I think the habit of building files in a different location from the
source isn't very frequent at the moment; furthermore if one of your
builds uses that directory you probably get the file you need.

pws