Re: PATCH: completion utility function for lists

On Thu, 14 Aug 2014 21:54:18 -0700
> Preliminary question:  I noticed these changes got committed/pushed.  Are
> we rushing this in before the release for some reason, or will the release
> be made off an older tag (in which case we'll need to branch (?) to put
> in any patch for the "cd /" warning issue)?

I'm not branching.  I tend not to worry about new functions
since they shouldn't break anything, in theory.  I see it's
going to have knock-on effects on completion functions, so ideally ought
to wait, but it's not worth doing anything special now.

pws