Re: PATCH: completion utility function for lists

On Friday, 15 August 2014, 6:55, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Preliminary question:  I noticed these changes got committed/pushed.  Are
> we rushing this in before the release for some reason, or will the release
> be made off an older tag (in which case we'll need to branch (?) to put
> in any patch for the "cd /" warning issue)?

Sorry, it perhaps wasn't wise. I'm away myself for a few weeks and wanted to get it done before leaving. I've got a big mess of half-finished completion functions and having cleaned up a few wanted them out of the way.

> I was going to suggest _delimited, but I see it's been pushed as is.

Possibly, though not sure it is much better. There's already an _delimiters which is unrelated. It also wouldn't be quite accurate if it gains a -w option like _values. I also considered _repeated.

Oliver