Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: PATCH: completion utility function for lists
- X-seq: zsh-workers 33018
- From: Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: Zsh workers <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: completion utility function for lists
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 11:24:16 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1408098256; bh=eEwptTcwReJT4Av3lQiiTwLsctQGHO62t83sacOrdi0=; h=References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=OvdcK3YSLqJNqpMs2SdCoN1pFa8vdUt4g1Kltjb/Saaa8Yps+hqqW1HROrkYz9oHEc2gyTGEVFsjrkz17lM1qFRavNtyXMYJ6ozJiyeUhfkb6m08CsVZM+OxDay+eZYAwq3HIAwm0WZFvDn9IrgW5uMHjYLSPctyeGl8bK/Y6PY=
- In-reply-to: <140814215418.ZM4199@torch.brasslantern.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <140814215418.ZM4199@torch.brasslantern.com>
- Reply-to: Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Friday, 15 August 2014, 6:55, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Preliminary question: I noticed these changes got committed/pushed. Are
> we rushing this in before the release for some reason, or will the release
> be made off an older tag (in which case we'll need to branch (?) to put
> in any patch for the "cd /" warning issue)?
Sorry, it perhaps wasn't wise. I'm away myself for a few weeks and wanted to get it done before leaving. I've got a big mess of half-finished completion functions and having cleaned up a few wanted them out of the way.
> I was going to suggest _delimited, but I see it's been pushed as is.
Possibly, though not sure it is much better. There's already an _delimiters which is unrelated. It also wouldn't be quite accurate if it gains a -w option like _values. I also considered _repeated.
Messages sorted by: