Re: PATCH: More useful setopt / unsetopt completion

On Aug 28, 11:48am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: More useful setopt / unsetopt completion
}
} It was bothering me that setopt nono<tab> showed every options with
} nono prefixed which isn't even valid, instead of completing nonomatch
} and nonotify. I think this will be more helpful.

This looks fine to me, and the release is out now so you can commit it
if you like.