bug report: vi mode yank should yank to 0 register

Hi,

I am not sure if this list is the proper form of reporting bugs, please
forgive me.

I have noticed that zsh vi mode is using the " register instead of the 0
register when a yank is done.

Can anyone confirm that this is an issue with the latest zsh as well? Am I
sending the bug report to the right place? If not, where should I send it?

I am not subscribed to the mail list, so please reply for me as well not
just for the list.

Many Thanks,
Gabor (a happy zsh user :)