Re: Test failures on MacOS with latest pull from git

On Nov 4, 11:59pm, Jun T. wrote:
}
} The following is another possible workaround (X02zlevi.ztst need not be
} patched if this patch is used).
}
} -stty 38400 columns 80 rows 24
} +stty 38400 columns 80 rows 24 werase undef

Oliver, I'm going to let you (ask you to?) make the call on this one
because you're the one currently creating new vi-mode tests.

I'd actually consider applying both 33587 and 33599 unless the intent
is to test the default binding of backward-kill-word rather than just
the correct action of backward-kill-word.