Re: Confirming X02zlevi test failures

2014/11/20 15:20, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> delayzetterm flag is (inconsistently in terms of zletest input, but
> consistently for this particular test) getting set,

# I first suspected that FIONREAD was not working correctly.
# So I built zsh without using FIONREAD, but it didn't work.

Next I replaced TCSADRAIN by TCSANOW in settyinfo() (utils.c, line 1554),
and now 'swap case on a blank line' in X02zlevi.ztst seems to succeed.
But I don't know what kind of unwanted side effects it may cause.

Moreover, if 'werase undef' is removed from comptest, line 37, then
X02zlevi.ztst fails again at
'line based put before followed by character based yank-pop'.