Re: A05execution.ztst fails on Cygwin

Hi again,

On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 1:02 AM, Peter Stephenson <
p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Jan 2015 21:59:20 +0200
> İsmail Dönmez <ismail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > It looks like you can turn off hask marks when output is verbose.  Does
> > >
> > > ZTST_verbose=1 make TESTNUM=A05
> > >
> > > work any better?
> > >

> > This fixes the test for me.
>
> Hmm, that doesn't really make sense.
>
> I've installed Cygwin on this new laptop (which has finally deigned to
> run Fedora as the default UEFI boot option, don't ask me how I got that
> to spring into life...) and confirmed your problems, and also that
>
> zsh -c 'sleep 1000 & print $!; kill $!'

While wondering about this I noticed that this is a timing issue:

 zsh -c 'sleep 1000 & print $!; sleep 0.1s; kill $!'

works fine. And for the rest of the test hangs I just disabled zpty for now
and only real bug I have is with the A05 one now. Better than a hanging
testsuite :-)

Thanks a lot! (I mean it, I know how painful Windows can be.)