Re: Math expression evaluation error?

On 01/10/2015 05:51 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
Because there is such a thing as standardized behavior across shells,
and while it is fine to add or extend features, egregiously changing
the behavior of the common subset is generally a bad idea.

Sure.  That's the best argument for leaving it alone and of course it is
perfectly sound.  I'd go the other way, liking friendliness more, but
I respect your decision. And I could be quite wrong about 1/2 + 1/2 = 0,
strange as it looks to me, rounding down could be vital to some code
somewhere.