Re: Deadlock when receiving kill-signal from child process

On Aug 10,  2:02am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} > Did you "make install" before running this?  If so, *don't* -- run the
} > binary straight out of the build tree.  If you "make install" the symbol
} > table gets stripped

} I don't think this is the case, there's a separate install-strip
} target for that. I've always done make install and ran gdb on the
} resulting install successfully.

Hrm.  Well, there's SOME reason why his backtraces only have the function
names (and sometimes only some of those) and none of the call arguments.