Re: Completion of prefix redirections is -command- instead of -redirect-

On Aug 27,  8:54pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Completion of prefix redirections is -command- instead of -re
}
} On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 6:47 PM, Bart Schaefer
} <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > On Aug 27,  8:22am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
} > } Subject: Re: Completion of prefix redirections is -command- instead of -re
} > }
} > } ; < : <tab>
} > } completes files instead of commands now (before, it completed commands
} > } both with and without the : there, so not more correct in total).
} >
} > It thinks ":" IS the command.
}
} Hmm, indeed, I'm not sure what I was thinking there, my context is
} long gone. It is possible that I meant to say "commands instead of
} files", which is what happens when I test it now.

I get files instead of commands, as you originally wrote.  So something
is still not quite right there, but this is such a corner case that I
don't think we need to continue to wrestle with it before 5.1.