Re: Pasting UTF-8 characters with bracketed-paste-magic seems broken in 5.1

On Sep 10, 12:20pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} We can probably get by with some variant of this:
}
}     while zle .read-command; do
} 	read-multibyte
} 	# etc.
}     done

Oh, but "read -k" is always going to read from the terminal?  It does
not use the "zle -U" pushback?  In which case we'd have to loop on
"zle .read-command", even with the [[:INCOMPLETE:]] pattern.

Urk.  I think read-command is going to have to know multibyte ...?