Re: ZPlugin

On 25 January 2016 at 12:05, Sebastian Gniazdowski
<sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well ZPlugin is designed from scratch to reveal as much as possible
> from plugins internals at time of loading it. It's hard to add this to
> existing projects.

PS. There is one other reason. ZPlugin aims to have fpath clean.
Using fpath will be probably still needed for plugins that have
completions (not having much insight into this yet), however despite
this it doesn't flood fpath with all the plugins. For example, after

/Users/sgniazdowski/.zgen/psprint/zsh-cmd-architect-master
/Users/sgniazdowski/.zgen/psprint/zsh-editing-workbench-master
/Users/sgniazdowski/.zgen/psprint/zsh-navigation-tools-master
/Users/sgniazdowski/.zgen/horosgrisa/autoenv-master
/Users/sgniazdowski/.zgen/adolfoabegg/browse-commit-master
/Users/sgniazdowski/.zgen/arzzen/calc.plugin.zsh-master
/Users/sgniazdowski/.zgen/walesmd/caniuse.plugin.zsh-master
/Users/sgniazdowski/.zgen/mollifier/cd-gitroot-master
/Users/sgniazdowski/.zgen/MikeDacre/cdbk-master
/Users/sgniazdowski/.zgen/willghatch/zsh-cdr-master
/Users/sgniazdowski/github/zgen /usr/local/share/zsh/site-functions
/usr/share/zsh/site-functions /usr/share/zsh/5.0.8/functions

These are all prepended entries and I think for someone who wants to
be in control of his system this looks like quite of a mess.

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski