Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Test release: 5.6.2-test-3
- X-seq: zsh-workers 43982
- From: dana <dana@xxxxxxx>
- To: "Jun T." <takimoto-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Test release: 5.6.2-test-3
- Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 10:37:20 -0600
- Cc: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dana-is.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=ROEiWuq7lRyp6lhuwLLKoLZ/K3j9XQWy6OMEtQdOBFs=; b=nCkMABG/fzMUtK6pjCwDTXrOrG7iyQv8v/OjZLE21bNzJYMMb41g+fpFb4tk04YvKI vnvgM/nVahJ3/dUp/4fO0YRChgiHMtWgJHS6NvzCRxeSsiFlPm8XNA/4/y62aZoWRlXu PI2cEMIofW0SWF3bzZsT8zlR0Qbue2vehm3nND2Pv4IROZYFBezQ/Okz1BnOqrFHiee8 vbgb+C7niWHBrJK4TcNx5+0ZCFxSfbs7WGxN7dqb/sRrwmf7tHcwjwlTGD0a2d3ixETw 9NS9a8Rnn6tFrywt2z4knBo+Dn9xqpg9iqodxka9gwybzURkfI7Rg/Ibv8lQmrhf8uw4 huDA==
- In-reply-to: <23D0A1E5-8D90-4826-BD35-19B9286F4380@kba.biglobe.ne.jp>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <C0CF1A8E-FD75-4024-BA4B-0C4D8880FB8D@dana.is> <23D0A1E5-8D90-4826-BD35-19B9286F4380@kba.biglobe.ne.jp>
On 6 Jan 2019, at 09:12, Jun T. <takimoto-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Are you having problems while trying to install yodl?
>Or yodl has been successfully installed but still
>can't generate PDF?
I've got yodl — cherry-picked from MacPorts, since Homebrew doesn't have it.
Building the man/HTML pages with that is no problem once i've got it.
For the PDF, i needed TeX, which the normal Homebrew repo also doesn't have i
guess because it's similarly complicated to build on macOS. Homebrew Cask has
the MacTeX distribution, but the full thing is over 3 GiB, which is silly. I
found the 'basic' distribution, though, and then i needed to manually install
the texinfo thing for it, and after all that i thought i'd be OK, but
apparently TeX needs X11 to generate the PDF for some reason (font stuff, i
On balance, X11 is probably smaller and easier to install than TeX. Still, it
Messages sorted by: