Re: Test release: 5.6.2-test-3

On 6 Jan 2019, at 21:25, Jun T <takimoto-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I'm using the binary distribution from http://www.tug.org/mactex/
>(MacTeX.pkg, 3.2GB) and it works fine. It also includes gs (ghostscript)
>and ps2pdf. Of course X11 is NOT required.
>
># I haven't tried the BasicTeX.pkg and don't know whether it works or not.
>
>Can you create PDF from a simple LaTeX source by pdflatex command?

I didn't have a TeX file so i just tried to make the docs again. This time it
worked. I wish i could say what error i got before, but it's scrolled off my
buffer by now. I think it might have been the one Phil was getting in
workers/33415, which is what got it into my head that X11 was required.

Anyway, i guess it works. Thanks everyone for trying to help, and sorry for
the apparently unnecessary complaining :/

dana