Re: sudo autocompletion

On 3/12/20 12:57 AM, dana wrote:
On 15 Feb 2020, at 16:48, dana <dana@xxxxxxx> wrote:
It'll be one of the first things in (along with the minor _su addition we
discussed) once i'm sure there's nothing catastrophically wrong with 5.8.
I've merged this with one or two minor alterations, mainly the addition of the
_c_p_p=( '' ) hack we discussed for _su (workers/45424). Sorry for the delay

dana

Many thanks! Looking forward for the next release then (and when it will be available for my distro) :)