Re: PATCH: typeset: Fix leaving corrupted entries in paramtab

> On 05 June 2020 at 14:42 Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This appears to fix the problem in 45984, but I would appreciate someone
> checking if it seems sane and/or complete.

Looks sane to me --- those are three cases where we've just created a new
parameter for some special purpose (which then failed), which isn't typical
in that function as it can operate on existing parameters too, so
additional action at those specific points is correct.

pws