Re: PATCH: typeset: Fix leaving corrupted entries in paramtab

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 3:59 PM Peter Stephenson

> > On 05 June 2020 at 14:42 Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > This appears to fix the problem in 45984, but I would appreciate someone
> > checking if it seems sane and/or complete.
>
> Looks sane to me --- those are three cases where we've just created a new
> parameter for some special purpose (which then failed), which isn't typical
> in that function as it can operate on existing parameters too, so
> additional action at those specific points is correct.

Thanks for checking.

I thought about adding a test, but it'd only be possible to check for
these specific cases, and they'll only reoccur if someone removes the
code I added which seems hard to imagine. Similar bugs from other
flags wouldn't be found by the tests... so I opted not to add one.

--
Mikael Magnusson