Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: GitHub/GitLab PRs backlog
- X-seq: zsh-workers 46181
- From: Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: GitHub/GitLab PRs backlog
- Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 11:17:19 +0000
- Cc: <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <CAH+w=7YE+CxZiNWTuo-rt4wxiwqD9=otn9uOfRoxhu6Oaa9iag@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com> <CAH+w=7YE+CxZiNWTuo-rt4wxiwqD9=otn9uOfRoxhu6Oaa9iag@mail.gmail.com>
- Sender: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
Bart Schaefer wrote on Sat, 04 Jul 2020 09:16 -0700:
> On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 5:57 AM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > We have a number of outstanding PR's on GitHub/GitLab.
> Not that I want to ignore these, but why do people think we use
> GitHub/GitLab for anything?
People have been sending us PRs on GitHub ever since a GitHub mirror
was created, even though at the time the "How to send patches"
instructions said "Email it to -workers@".
More recently, however, we explicitly blessed GitHub/GitLab for
% git remote get-url origin
% grep -HnRi3 gitlab ./
./News/index.html-54-<dd>Bug fix release with a few user visible additions.</dd>
./News/index.html-56-<dt><font size="+1"><font color="red">2017-11-11</font> : <b>Pull requests for completion functions now accepted</b></font></dt>
./News/index.html:57:<dd>For completion functions, <a href="https://gitlab.com/zsh-org/zsh/">gitlab merge requests</a>
./News/index.html-58-and <a href="https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/">github pull requests</a>
./News/index.html-59-are now officially accepted. Sending completion function patches to the
./News/index.html-60-mailing list will also continue to be perfectly acceptable.</dd>
./Arc/git.html-69-archives</a> to ensure that your message arrives.
./Arc/git.html-71-<p>There are mirrors of the git repository at <a href="https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/">github</a>
./Arc/git.html:72:and <a href="https://gitlab.com/zsh-org/zsh/">gitlab</a>. In the case of
./Arc/git.html-73-contributions to completion functions, you are welcome to submit pull/merge
./Arc/git.html-74-requests via either of these.</p>
Messages sorted by: