Re: [BUG] _less incorrectly completes -" and -#

Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
> Completing `less -` offers `-"` as a candidate. Accepting it literally
> inserts `-"`. I think it should offer `-\"` and insert the same.
>
> My naive patch (posted below) fixes this issue but not completely.

It also breaks them for the case where the user has specified an initial
single or double quote.

The real problem is that from inside _arguments, the -Q option gets
passed to compadd. Removing it is a fairly easy change. But I wish I
knew why it was used in the first place. Maybe we should just do that
and worry later about fixing any problems it creates afterwards.

It really seems ugly to be quoting any options in the _arguments
specifications other than those that are special to _arguments itself (=
: [ and +)

Oliver