Re: [BUG] _less incorrectly completes -" and -#

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 7:47 AM Oliver Kiddle <opk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

The real problem is that from inside _arguments, the -Q option gets
passed to compadd. Removing it is a fairly easy change. But I wish I
knew why it was used in the first place.

The first use of -Q in _arguments happened sometime between workers/7450 and workers/10309, which (unfortunately for quick back-tracing) were all slurped in as a single commit by PWS when we first migrated to git.  At that point Sven was still doing 99% of the edits to completion and his entries in ChangeLog are a bit terse.