Re: Bug in completion with curly braces?

Bart Schaefer wrote on Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 12:35:52 -0800:
> 1)  _comp_options includes "NO_ignorebraces" so isset(IGNOREBRACES) is
> never true in zle_tricky.c:get_comp_string

I'm guessing that option is set so autoloaded completion functions have
predictable parsing, but that means completion code can't tell the value
of the option in the interactive environment.

In z-sy-h we solved this by declaring an assoc parameter and setting it
to the value of $options (or emulating that if zsh/parameter is
unavailable for some reason).

Sounds like a problem that would be useful to solve generically.

Cheers,

Daniel