Re: Bug in completion with curly braces?

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:04 PM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bart Schaefer wrote on Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 12:35:52 -0800:
> > 1)  _comp_options includes "NO_ignorebraces" so isset(IGNOREBRACES) is
> > never true in zle_tricky.c:get_comp_string

This turns out to be wrong.  get_comp_string is called before
_comp_options is applied.

It's possible the whole problem comes down to the backslash improperly
added to $PREFIX.

> In z-sy-h we solved this by declaring an assoc parameter and setting it
> to the value of $options (or emulating that if zsh/parameter is
> unavailable for some reason).

This role is filled by $_comp_caller_options, which should be getting
set on entry to the completion system (via eval $_comp_setup).