Re: CSS for Zsh website?

>What URL specifically do you mean? "The user guide" could be referring
>to either of several documents:
>
>https://zsh.sourceforge.io/Doc/
>https://zsh.sourceforge.io/FAQ/
>https://zsh.sourceforge.io/Guide/
>https://zsh.sourceforge.io/Intro/

I was thinking of /Guide. However, I think the CSS is general enough to work across the whole site.

>However, I wonder whether we're reinventing a wheel here.

Quite probably. I got a minimalist vibe from the existing site, so I tried to match that with minimalist CSS!

If there's appetite for fanciness, then adapting fancy CSS from somewhere else might work. My CSS for example will not give you fancy code boxes.

>The HTML is compiled from yodl/texinfo, so we'll want to do this the
>right way and patch the build scripts to add CSS. The code for this
>should be in zsh.git:Doc/Makefile.in or zsh-web.git:**/Makefile, depending
>on what "user guide" referred to.

Thanks!

>[1] on Linux: MANWIDTH=80 man --no-hyphenation

I leant something new!

If there's consensus that we don't want to use my minimal CSS, and that we do want to adapt fancy CSS from a compatibly licensed project I'm happy to do a bit of research for something suitable.