Re: UNICODE Private Use Area characters in BUFFER

On Sun, Oct 23, 2022 at 6:27 PM Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think if we should do anything with wcwidth9.h, it's remove it.

I must be missing something.  If glibc already supports unicode9, then
isn't the right thing just for Roman to NOT --enable-unicode9?  Or is
there something else about #define ENABLE_UNICODE9 that's magic?

If glibc supports unicode9 but iswprint() still returns false for the
Private Use Area, don't we still need to do something (or decide to do
nothing) to address Roman's issue?