Re: Minimum POSIX standard

On 10/26/2022 3:44 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 1:41 PM Clinton Bunch <cdb_zsh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe I missed it, but the development guide kept talking about C89 and
not confusing K&R compilers from what I read.
Hm.  I would suspect that just means the development guide is sorely
lacking attention.

I wouldn't be surprised after reading the git log.

I swear though, I did try to search the ML archives for an answer before posting the question, but the search feature leaves much to be desired.