Re: completion tricks

On Mar 19,  1:46pm, Matt Armstrong wrote:
} Subject: Re: completion tricks
}
} I was using the new completion stuff for a while, but I switched back
} for two reasons:
}
}  - The learning curve to actually do stuff with the new completion
}    stuff was above my personal threshold.

On the other hand, the new completion system does more in its shipping
configuration than was ever collected from all contributors of compctl
commands.  The amount of stuff that you _need_ to do yourself is less.

}  - My shells started up many times slower with it in place.