Re: zsh-newuser-install

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 07:34:13AM -0700, Ray Andrews wrote:
> >If nobody used oh-my-zsh, the world would be a better place. Or at
> >least #zsh would be.
> >I had to smile at this :)
> >But, sadly, many of the people that I know use it.
>
> Indeed? What's wrong with it?

Oh, for example upon installation it sets your login shell to zsh and upon
uninstallation it tries to set your login shell to bash even if it was
already zsh before the installation, just to name one thing.

> Speaking of approved resources, I notice that there is a Sourceforge
> page for zsh, but understood that the official place for that is at
> Github.

AFAIK it's vice versa. I don't know of any official Zsh page at
Github. zsh.sf.net is as official as zsh.org IIRC.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html | abe@xxxxxxxxx (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)