Re: Zsh changes on Ubuntu

Hi,

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 10:32:49PM +0200, Thorsten Kampe wrote:
> > I'm just mentioning this for the innocent lurker, who might be wondering
> > what we're on about. I don't know of your background and you might
> > indeed know what you're doing. This is not meant to be offensive.
>
> No, I don"t know what I'm doing with that parameter. As far as I can
> see it reverts the keyboard handling back to Ubuntu 12.04 so it can't
> be that dramatic. And not exporting the parameter doesn't work with
> Fizsh.

In that case, it sounds like a bug in fizsh or at least the fizsh
package in Ubuntu for me.

In general I'd report that against fizsh in Ubuntu then. Seems not yet
reported: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fizsh

Then again, the fiszh developer -- who also maintains the Debian
packages of fiszh -- sadly doesn't seem to have much interest in the
Debian/Ubuntu packages anymore as he released 1.0.5 in 2011 but never
uploaded packages for the past three releases to Debian or Ubuntu --
he only provides them on Sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fizsh/files/
http://packages.qa.debian.org/f/fizsh.html

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@xxxxxxxxxx>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin