Re: GnuPG 2.1 with Git, problem in zsh, not in ksh

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 12:47:32PM +0100, Simon Ruderich wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 07:47:56AM +0100, Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri wrote:
> > Ok, so that's a feature I'll be turning off then.  I prefer bog standard
> > command name and file name completion.
>
> Then you're missing one of the best features of zsh. Context
> sensitive completion is IMHO immensely useful and makes working
> in the shell much faster and more convenient. I'd recommend that
> you give zsh's completion system a try for some time.

I don't need fast and convinient.  I need correct and reproducable.
I think I might step back into ksh93 for both interactive work and
scripting.  I'm too old for this  ;-)  Thanks for the ride though.

--
:: Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri, Bioinformatics Developer, BILS,
:: Uppsala University, Sweden