Re: Slurping a file

On 2024-01-13 12:02, Bart Schaefer wrote:

Hey, just a quick and dirty question on another topic:

playing with zcurses:

     zcurses mouse delay 2000

... I get an error msg saying that an integer value is required. No matter what number I throw in there I get the same msg. Manual:

--zcurses mouse [ delay num | [+|-]motion ]
The subcommand mouse can be used to configure the use of the mouse. There is
no window argument; mouse options are global.  `zcurses mouse' with no
arguments returns status 0 if mouse handling is possible, else status 1.
Otherwise, the possible arguments (which may be combined on the same command
line) are as follows. delay num sets the maximum delay in milliseconds
between press and release events to be considered as a click; the value 0 dis‐
ables click resolution,

No number works, not even '0' ... but I'm sure that worked for me in the past.