zcurses mouse delay (not Re: Slurping a file)

Please don't reply/re-use an unrelated subject for a new question.

On Sat, Jan 13, 2024 at 12:07 PM Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>       zcurses mouse delay 2000
>
> ... I get an error msg saying that an integer value is required. No
> matter what number I throw in there I get the same msg.

As far as I can tell, either this has never worked, or something
unexpected changed in the implementation of zstrtol() sometime after
2007.

The test for successful read of a number is wrong, and there's also a
typo in the call to print an error message in the event of an
unrecognized mouse subcommand.

Patch going separately to zsh-workers.  Sorry, Ray, but you're out of
luck without a rebuild.  I'll Cc you on the patch, it should apply to
any zsh/curses module since zsh 4.3.5 of 2008-02-01.